This wine is to be tasted at 12 ° C with fish, creamed white meats, seafood or simply as an aperitif.
Chardonnay on a very clayey terroir on gray lias marl
- Two plots of chardonnay conducted in agrobiology
- Yield 35 to 40 hl / ha
- Manual harvest with strict sorting in the vineyard
- Gentle pneumatic pressing in whole harvest
- Indigenous yeasts, no added sulphite ...
- Static settling for 12 hours, without adding product.
- Beginning of alcoholic fermentation in vats.
- Second part of the alcoholic fermentation in 228 liter barrels, no new barrels.
- Malolactic fermentation in barrel the following spring, topping every 10 days without So2
- In search of minerality, aging in wood, without new barrels, on fine lees, topped for at least 24 months, without sulphite.
- Bottled according to the Maria Thun lunar calendar.