This savagnin ouillé, therefore non-oxidative, can be enjoyed at 12 ° C with Asian or spicy dishes.
100% Savagnin on gray marls, Savagnin always wet.
- Yield 35 to 40 hl / ha
- Manual harvest with strict sorting in the vineyard
- Gentle pneumatic pressing in whole harvest
- Indigenous yeasts, no sulfiting
- Static settling for 12 hours, without adding product.
- Beginning of alcoholic fermentation in vats.
- Second part of the alcoholic fermentation in 228 liter barrels, no new barrels.
- Malolactic fermentation in barrel the following spring, topping every 10 days without So2
- In search of the minerality of Savagnin sur Marne, aging in wood, without new barrels, on fine lees, topped for at least 18 months, without sulphite.
- Bottled according to the Maria Thun lunar calendar.