2017 Ridge Estate Chardonnay 750 ml

Availability: In stock (5)

94 Points - "The 2017 Chardonnay Estate is soft, silky and exceptionally polished. White flowers, mint, orchard fruit, lemon confit and white pepper give the 2017 striking aromatic top notes that add nuance to the delicate, beautifully layered fruit. This understated Chardonnay is all class. The Estate represents 85% of Ridge's production in 2017, while the remaining 15% will be bottled as Monte Bello." - Antonio Galloni (Vinous Media, Oct 2019)

0 stars based on 0 reviews
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »